The final assignment consists of a diary, typeface specimen and presentation (oral exam).
- The diary, typeface specimen and the presentation should have a uniform visual identity.
- The diary should be in the form of an e-publication (pdf) and comprise up to 20 pages.
- It presents an overview of the work on the subject.
- At your own discretion and choice, you display important and interesting design levels in the diary.
- Give short comments next to the products.
- The recommended closed log format is A5.
The diary, typeface specimen and presentation (all in pdf) must be uploaded to Google Drive (Izpit_NP_20/21). Files submitted to Google Drive should NOT contain printing marks (crop marks, bleed marks, registration marks, color bars, page information). Name the submitted pdf files surname_name_D.pdf (diary), surname_name_V.pdf (typeface specimen), surname_name_P.pdf (presentation).
The diary and typeface specimen should include the following: Name and Surrname | University of Ljubljana | Faculty of Natural Sciences and Engineering | Department of Textiles, Graphic Arts and Design | Chair of Information and Graphic Arts Technology | Typeface Design, 2020/2021 | Mentors: Nace Pušnik, Ana Mendizza.