Projects from 3D modelling and 3D ptinting:
- Forest animals footprints – 3D scanning, modelling and printing,
- 3D statues of FormaViva – photogrametry, modelling and printing,
- Plečnik and sacred – 3D reconstruction of a model for Plečnik’s statue,
- Castle Snežnik – model of the castle and surroundings.
Some projects in the field of 3D digital design:
- Petoviona – 3D reconstruction,
- 3D reconstruction of Panorama,
- 3D interior design – exhibition of student work.
3D structures can be made with classic printing techniques as well. More regarding the topic on the page Print and following links:
- Between the original and the copy – what do we “see” with our fingers? (Slovene) – UV inkjet printing.