- Geological characteristics of earthquakes: types of tectonic deformation, tectonic environments on Earth, geological and seismotectonic characteristics of earthquakes, surface effects of earthquakes.
- Quantitative methods: Quaternary dating methods, geodetic surveying of active deformation.
- Tectonic geomorphology: tectonic deformation and shaping of topography, geomorphic indicators of active tectonics, influence of tectonics on river network, active orogenesis, surface response to tectonic deformation at various timescales.
- Paleoseismology: geomorphic and stratigraphic indicators of paleoearthquakes, paleoseismological characteristics of different tectonic environments, methods of paleoseismological investigation.
- Earthquake risk determination: estimating paleoearthquake magnitude, determining deformation rates and earthquake recurrence, fault segmentation, risk quantification.
Geology (MAG) - Geology and Palaeontology (RGP)
Exam schedulesThere are no exams scheduled!
Ooops...It looks like you're using an old version of your browser.
For the best experience, please update your browser or use alternative options as Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.