Erasmus Student Exchange Programme
Erasmus+ is the most frequently used and easiest possibility for cooperating with foreign universities and research institutions. Each year, it enables students, teachers and professional associates to gain experience and actively participate in scientific research and teaching work in different EU member states.
The Erasmus+ programme is intended for:
- Teaching staff at the faculty
- Professional faculty associates
Why take advantage of the chance to gain experience abroad?
- It has a positive influence on personal and professional development;
- Gives you the chance to get to know a foreign culture and different work methods;
- Gives you the opportunity to build contacts in an international environment;
- Improving linguistic and communicational capabilities.
A wide array of different activities:
- for study purposes;
- for practical training;
- exchanging study practices.
Scholarships for studying abroad – Slovenian:
- Slovenian Science Foundation
- Slovenian Human Resources Development and Scholarship Fund
- The dr. Otto Likar Fund
- State, company and Zois scholarships
Scholarships awarded by other countries:
Permanent scholarships (for example, the DAAD – Germany)
Scholarships limited to one academic year
A short brochure is also available: Študenti na poti – Izkušnje/portreti slovenskih ERASMUS študentov.
More information: Office of International Relations of the University of Ljubljana:
Current information related to Erasmus+ study exchange and Erasmus+ practice are found at : http://www.ntf.uni-lj.si/ntf/studij/referat/referat-mont/izmenjave-zunanja-izbirnost/navodila/)
Coordinator of the Erasmus+ programme at the Faculty of Natural Sciences and Engineering:
Tel.: +386 1 47 04 647
Fax: +386 1 47 04 560