- Urban sedimentary environments; definitions, classification and basic characteristics
- Sources of urban sediments
- Transport processes
- Processes of sediment formation in urban environments
- Physical and chemical composition and properties of urban sediments
- Biological processes in urban and industrial sedimentary environments
- Pollution of urban sediments
- Methods of research in urban sediments
- Management and planning of urban and industrial sedimentary environments
Geology (MAG) - Geology and Palaeontology (RGP)
Exam schedulesThere are no exams scheduled!
Ooops...It looks like you're using an old version of your browser.
For the best experience, please update your browser or use alternative options as Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.