- Legislation from the construction field and environmental protection.
- Usage of GIS technology in Engineering Geology.
- Calculation of geomechanical parameters based on empirical equations and classifications.
- Stability analysis methods in tunnelling.
- Stability analysis methods in landslides.
- Numerical methods in stability calculations of tunnels and slopes.
- Determination of stress-strain field in groundworks.
- Recognition of slope failure mechanisms in soils and rock mass.
- Computational and computer exercises.
- Field works.
- Borehole logging.
Geology (MAG) - Applied Geology (AG)
|Teacher||Timotej Verbovšek ENG|
Skip to content
Exam schedulesThere are no exams scheduled!
Ooops...It looks like you're using an old version of your browser.
For the best experience, please update your browser or use alternative options as Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.