This course is intended for students willing to upgrade their knowledge in Palaeontology, as well as for students interested in Sedimentology and Stratigraphy. Fossils are treated and viewed as a source of information about the palaeenvironmental parameters and processes of taphonomy. A good basic knowledge of palaeontology is recommended.
The course includes topics about:
- preparation for field work, working strategy and approach to bedded or massive (reef) rocks;
- searching for fossils in the field, the strategy of sampling;
- macro- and microfossil preparation techniques;
- recognizing natural and artifitial contamination;
- field fork in palaeontology.
25. 8. 2020 25/08/2020 08:0025/08/2020 09:00Europe/LjubljanaPaleontološki praktikum (UN-GEO-BO) izbirniStudy: redni, Note: /P-208 - Aškerčeva 12 OGinfo@ntf.uni-lj.sifalseDD/MM/YYYY
P-208 - Aškerčeva 12
Ooops...It looks like you're using an old version of your browser.
For the best experience, please update your browser or use alternative options as Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.