- types of subsurface data in Geology
- introduction to the Gocad/SKUA software
- discrete modeling of geological objects
- basic geometrical objects: points, curves, surfaces
- volumetric geometrical objects: voxet, sgrid
- Discrete Smooth Interpolation (DSI)
- geological modeling on objects: control constraints and effects of faulting
- integral 3D digital geological model
- quality control (QC)
- basics of spatial geostatistics
- modeling of continuous and categorical variables deterministic and stochastic modeling of spatial variability
- special topics: inversion and geological control of geophysical data, modeling of subsurface fluid flow, structural retrodeformation
Geology (MAG) - Applied Geology (AG)
Geology (MAG) - Geology and Palaeontology (RGP)
Exam schedulesThere are no exams scheduled!
Ooops...It looks like you're using an old version of your browser.
For the best experience, please update your browser or use alternative options as Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.