- Chemistry of groundwater – water rock interaction
- Contaminants of groundwater
- Mass transport in saturated intergranular porous media
- Distribution of pollutants in fissured and karstic systems
- Transformation, retardation and decay of contaminants in aquifers
- Mass transport in unsaturated porous media
- Multi-phase flow in aquifers
- Inorganic contaminants of groundwater
- Organic contaminants of groundwater
- Groundwater and soil monitoring
Seminar exercises (mathematical exercises in the mass transport in groundwater)
Laboratory exercises (application of mathematical models in modelling mass transport in porous media).
Geology (MAG) - Applied Geology (AG)
Exam schedulesThere are no exams scheduled!
Ooops...It looks like you're using an old version of your browser.
For the best experience, please update your browser or use alternative options as Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.