- Structure, nomenclature, and occurrences of clay minerals
- Sample preparation techniques for clay minerals Identification of clay minerals (kaolinite, illite, montmorillonite, vermiculite, chlorite) and associated minerals (silica minerals, carbonates, Fe-oxydes/hydroxides, sulphides, salts)
- Basic identification of mix-layered clay minerals
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Clay minerals applications
- Clays and human health
Geology (MAG) - Geoenvironment and Geomaterials (GGM)
Exam schedulesThere are no exams scheduled!
Skip to content
Ooops...It looks like you're using an old version of your browser.
For the best experience, please update your browser or use alternative options as Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.