Students learn about the engineering geology for geotechnical constructions which include in-situ and laboratory tests, particularly for various geotechnical interventions:
- Engineering geology for pavement, landline, underground cable construction
- Engineering geology for tunnel and mining constructions and for large underground facilities
- Engineering geology for soil and concrete dams
- Engineering geology for foundation
- Engineering geology for estimation of geological risk assessment
| 1|| 3|| 6||3|
|Teacher||Barbara Čenčur Curk|
Exam schedulesThere are no exams scheduled!
Skip to content
Ooops...It looks like you're using an old version of your browser.
For the best experience, please update your browser or use alternative options as Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.