- Introduction: water resources and groundwater
- Review of the European and Slovenian legislation in the field of groundwater protection and management
- The management of groundwater (environmental objectives, water protection, risk, use of water, water management, management plan, program of measures)
- Pollution of groundwater (specific sources, types of pollutants)
- Methodology for Assessing Impacts on groundwater
- Vulnerability and threat to groundwater
- Protection of water resources
- Protection of drinking water – water protection areas
- Protection of groundwater for artificial recharge
- Protection of groundwater for special uses (production of mineral water, geothermal use)
- Analysis of the risk of groundwater pollution with dangerous substances
- Design of measures to protect groundwater
- Monitoring of the environment (groundwater monitoring)
- Procedures for remediation
Geology (MAG) - Applied Geology (AG)
|Teacher||Barbara Čenčur Curk|
Exam schedulesThere are no exams scheduled!
Skip to content
Ooops...It looks like you're using an old version of your browser.
For the best experience, please update your browser or use alternative options as Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.