- Demonstration of basic mathematical tools for quantitative hydrogeology.
- Basic equations of groundwater flow in an intergranular porous medium (closed aquifer, aquifer open and semi-closed aquifer).
- Analytical solutions of groundwater flow equations in an intergranular porous medium (stationary and non-stationary systems).
- The flow of groundwater in a fractured porous medium.
- The flow of groundwater in dual porosity.
- The flow of groundwater in an unsaturated porous intergranular medium.
- Hydraulics of wells in closed, semi-closed and open aquifers.
- Hydraulics of wells in fractured aquifers and dual porosity aquifers.
- Improve the understanding of how pollutants spread in groundwater and aquifers.
- Understand the concepts of mass flow in a variety of porous media and geological environments.
Seminar exercises (computational exercises relative to the dynamics of groundwater)
Laboratory work (use of mathematical models for modelling groundwater flow).
Geology (MAG) - Applied Geology (AG)
Exam schedulesThere are no exams scheduled!
Ooops...It looks like you're using an old version of your browser.
For the best experience, please update your browser or use alternative options as Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.