- Structural crystallography – periodicity of the structure, symmetry operations (internal and external), polymorphism, polytypism, classification of structures
- Morphology of crystals – morphogenesis of major rocky minerals
- Crystal chemistry – the basis of the mineral structure: systematics from mineral elements to silicates
- Characteristics of minerals as a result of a structure
- Twinning, politypes, limited solubility, solid solution, recrystallization, corrosion, partial melting
- Inclusions: solid, liquid, gaseous. Genesis inclusions.
- Determination of the conditions of crystallization and chemical composition of the source solution
Geology (MAG) - Geoenvironment and Geomaterials (GGM)
Skip to content
Ooops...It looks like you're using an old version of your browser.
For the best experience, please update your browser or use alternative options as Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.