- Concepts and Principles of sequence stratigraphy
- Tools of sequence stratigraphy
- Sequence stratigraphy of sedimentary systems
- definition, usability, restrictions
- Chemostratigraphic and sedimentological evidence of global environmental changes and their geological record
- Anoxic oceans: the causes and consequences, the geological record of anoxic events
- Chemostratigraphic tools (oxygen and carbon isotopes, biomarkers, strontium isotopes, redox-sensitive elements, calcium isotopes)
- Chemostratigraphic correlation and interpretation
Geology (MAG) - Geology and Palaeontology (RGP)
Exam schedulesThere are no exams scheduled!
Ooops...It looks like you're using an old version of your browser.
For the best experience, please update your browser or use alternative options as Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.