- Glass: history (archaeological glass), production technology. The classification of raw materials, product classification. Water glass. Glaze, enamel
- Fire resistant material: sharing, use, production. Acidic, alkaline, special. Mineralogical, chemical and physical properties
- Fire resistant insulation material: raw materials, production technology, product quality. Designed materials, fibrous materials
- Ceramic materials: raw material quality, manufacturing technology, classification and product quality. Mineralogical, chemical and physical properties. Construction ceramics, household ceramics, porcelain
- Grinding materials: use value, production. Natural and artificial
- Cement clinker and cement: raw materials, production, product quality. Mineralogical, chemical and physical properties
- Concrete, hydration, calcium silicate hydrates.
- Hydraulic and air binder. Pigments. Archaeological plasters
- Secondary raw materials (anthropogenic, amorphous and mineral materials): division, composition, use value. Fly ash, slag, silica fume.
Geology (MAG) - Geoenvironment and Geomaterials (GGM)
Ooops...It looks like you're using an old version of your browser.
For the best experience, please update your browser or use alternative options as Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.