- Crystall symmetry
- Finite symmetry and point groups
- Infinite symmetry and space groups
- X-ray diffraction in crystallography
- Production of X-Rays
- X-Ray tubes
- X-Ray absorption
- Fundamentals of X-Ray diffraction
- X-Ray diffractometers – different geometry
- Sample preparation techniques
- Collecting quality powder diffraction data
- Preliminary data processing and phase analyses
- Quantitative phase analyses principles – internal/external/without standard methods
- Software for Rietveld refinement
- Phase identification and Quantitative Analysis in selected materials
- Determination and Refinement of the Unit Cell (examples)
Geology (MAG) - Geoenvironment and Geomaterials (GGM)
Exam schedulesThere are no exams scheduled!
Ooops...It looks like you're using an old version of your browser.
For the best experience, please update your browser or use alternative options as Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.