In August and September, RIS-RESTORE: Evaluation of Red Mud Tailings in the ESEE region Summer School will be organized within the EU project for 2nd – 5th year students.
By attending the summer school, you will be awarded with 1 ECTS!
1. Red-mud characterization (Day 1)
2. Deposits in the ESEE region (Day 2)
3. Extraction of REE from red mud (Day 3)
4. Implementing industrial symbiosis – red mud recycling options (Day 4)
5. Red mud recycling options in the construction sector (Day 5)
6. Short innovation pitching course & pitching session (Day 3 & 5)
More information on the summer school can be found at the website: http://ris-restore.zag.si/summer-school
Welcome to apply until 20th August!