The 1st year students of Graphic and Media Technology took part in the international project »GWG video tutorials«, which takes place every year under the auspices of the international graphics association Ghent Workgroup (GWG), as part of the course Graphic Prepress under the mentorship of Prof. Dr. Raša Urbas.
Using various topics from the field of graphic preparation and design, they created interesting, attractive and clearly designed and, above all, informative video tutorials. The students were very creative and innovative in their production.
In designing the video tutorials, the students had to present the selected content in a pictorial and visually meaningful way, also taking into account the specifications of the existing overall graphic image of the GWG association. The latter precisely specifies the selection and use of colours, fonts and other elements of the image. The resulting video tutorials were rendered in English.
The designed video tutorials were part of a related project carried out at the same time by 1st year students of Graphics and Interactive Communication, whose aim was to present the same content in the form of “GWG infographics“.
Authors of video tutorials:
- Processing PDF – Bertole Tine, Dovečar Kaja, Jugovac Laura and Verdnik Marko
- PDF & PDF/X – Hristov Tadej, Simončič Jan, Zlobec Sara and Žgajnar Marcel
- PDF & PDF/X – Baumgarten Tara, Skubic Lara, Starman Gombač Nina and Živec Anika
- Process specific (classic) image editing – Čanžek Klara Manca, Flisar Tia, Jakič Bee and Petričević Rina
- Process specific (classic) image editing – Jenko Tea, Krivec Taja, Lunar Lucija and Solar Karin
- Media neutral image editing – Kosič Lara, Mugerli Tereza, Šprohar Manuela and Žnidaršič Maruša
- Media neutral image editing – Babič Anja, Lanišek Blanka, Može Živa and Muck Hana
- PDF/X creation – Mavri Alenka, Remec Pia and Rugole Đogić Nina
- PDF/X creation – Arič Zala, Benedičič Eva, Bostner Hana and Peternel Klementina
- Preparation of vector graphics – Bajrič Tinkara, Malnarič Vesna, Rom Zupanc Ema and Vrtin Nejc
- Preparation of vector graphics – Horvat Nuša, Jeras Tjaša, Povše Nika and Simonič Maša
- Preparation of vector graphics – Čerkez Lan Mark, Grm Jakob, Kregar Nejc and Nikolovski Matevž
- Colour management – Dacar Maša, Florjančič Maša, Repija Nika and Stanonik Tinkara
- Colour management – Goričan Špela, Horvat Benjamin Jakob, Jug Neja and Macedoni Tosja