- Methodology of hydrogeological research
- Methodology of engineering work
- Methodology of hydrogeological mapping
- Pumping experiments
- Pouring experiments
- Sizing hydrogeological facilities (observation boreholes, wells, disappearing streams, drains)
- Constructing water-supply facilities
- Artificial supplying of groundwater
- Drainage of construction pits and mining facilities
- Filtering groundwater under and into hydrotechnical facilities
- Planning the quantitative and qualitative monitoring of groundwater
- Sizing facilities for groundwater protection
Seminar exercises (sizing hydrogeological facilities and planning monitoring)
Carrying out a hydrogeological field experiment
Geology (MAG) - Applied Geology (AG)
Exam schedulesThere are no exams scheduled!
Ooops...It looks like you're using an old version of your browser.
For the best experience, please update your browser or use alternative options as Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.