- Introduction: the role of geophysical investigations in environmental and engineering studies, the main methods of environmental and engineering geophysics, specifics of shallow geophysical investigations, resolution of geophysical data
- Microgravimetry: field data acquisition, data corrections, separations of potential fields, direct and inverse interpretation
- Magnetometry: total field and gradient measurements, magnetic susceptibility of rocks, temporal corrections, separation of regional and local anomalies, direct and inverse interpretation,
- Geoelectrical methods: electrical properties of rocks, self-potential, resistivity methods, electric tomography, electromagnetic methods, induced polarisation
- Ground Penetrating radar: dielectric properties of rocks and velocity of EM waves, signal attenuation, types of measurements, data resolution
- High-resolution reflection seismics: seismic sources for shallow investigations, Common-Mid-Point method, specific data processing to achieve high resolution
- Seismic refraction method: investigations with longitudinal (P) and transversal (S) waves, Generalized Reciprocal Method
- Seismic surface waves methods. Multichannel Analysis of Surface Waves (MASW), passive and active measurements, inversion of dispersion curve, applications in geotechnics and seismology
- Seismic measurements in boreholes: down-hole, up-hole, cross-hole, seismic tomography
- Vibration measurements caused by blasting (vibrometry)
Geology (MAG) - Applied Geology (AG)
Exam schedulesThere are no exams scheduled!
Ooops...It looks like you're using an old version of your browser.
For the best experience, please update your browser or use alternative options as Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.