- Introduction to the geoenvironment
- Man’s relationship with nature
- Overview of Slovenian and European environmental legislation and legislation related to protecting against natural disasters
- Threatening natural and anthropogenic environmental phenomena
- Managing environmental resources
- Management of waste and pollution
- Tools and procedures in environmental geology
- Environmental impacts and practices for their reduction when performing major interventions in the terrain (in the construction of infrastructure, energy
and other environmentally-unfriendly facilities)
- Geological hazard (earthquakes, volcanoes, landslides and rockfalls, subsidence, Karst precipices, weathering, hydrogeochemical impacts on underground structures and foundations, coastal erosion)
- Geohazard maps
- Management of geohazard and risk (possibility or danger before the event, the event and the rehabilitation procedures that take place during or after the event)
- Monitoring (techniques, planning)
Geology (MAG) - Applied Geology (AG)
|Teacher||Barbara Čenčur Curk|
Exam schedulesThere are no exams scheduled!
Ooops...It looks like you're using an old version of your browser.
For the best experience, please update your browser or use alternative options as Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.