- Introduction to geoenvironment
- Relationship between humankind and nature
- Review of the European and Slovenian environmental legislation and legislation in the field of protection against natural disasters
- Hydrometeorological hazard (drought, floods, hail, tornadoes …)
- Geophysical hazard (earthquakes, volcanoes, landslides and rock falls, subsidence, karst sinkholes, weathering, hydrogeochemical impact on underground structures and foundations, coastal erosion)
- Geohazard maps
- Management of geohazard and risk (possibility or danger before the event, event and remediation procedures that occur during or after the event)
- Monitoring (techniques and design)
Geology (MAG) - Applied Geology (AG)
|Teacher||Barbara Čenčur Curk|
Exam schedulesThere are no exams scheduled!
Skip to content
Ooops...It looks like you're using an old version of your browser.
For the best experience, please update your browser or use alternative options as Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.