In this course the student will independently map a selected terrain of appropriate extent. Coursework includes:
- independent literature search about the selected terrain
- three introductory field days in the selected terrain with the supervisor
- at least 14 days of individual field work
- preparing and presenting the final report
- one field day for a field review with the supervisor.
Geology (MAG) - Applied Geology (AG)
Geology (MAG) - Geology and Palaeontology (RGP)
Karmen Fifer Bizjak
Exam schedulesThere are no exams scheduled!
Ooops...It looks like you're using an old version of your browser.
For the best experience, please update your browser or use alternative options as Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.