Students get acquainted with the procedures of placing large and small interventions in space and related comprehensive environmental impact assessment. Students learn to combine different skills and methods for determining the state of the environment, determining the impact of human interventions on the environment and measures to reduce them, and environmental monitoring. Theoretical knowledge will enable the student to participate in decision-making processes in the management of the environment and assessing the impact of different human intervention on the environment with experts from other disciplines. Students get acquainted with the methodology of determining the impact geookolje (especially in the geosphere – soil and hydrosphere – surface and groundwater) and mitigation measures to reduce impacts on the environment. Students elaborate three seminars, among others environmental impact assessment report of one real case.
- Introduction (what is geoenvironment, sustainable development, global environmental degradation, toxicity)
- Dynamics of geoenvironment (retention time, dynamic processes, human impact)
- Artificial interventions in the environment and clean technologies (interventions in the environment of small and large dimensions (infrastructure works))
- Environmental impacts and measures to reduce impacts
- Matrix Diagrams
- Methods of environmental monitoring
- Managing the environment (law, property rights, natural resource management, social development interests and land use)
|Teacher||Barbara Čenčur Curk|
Exam schedulesThere are no exams scheduled!
Ooops...It looks like you're using an old version of your browser.
For the best experience, please update your browser or use alternative options as Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.