- Biology: reproduction, nutrition;
- Ecology: organisation and way of life;
- Biomineralisation and fossilisation;
- Morphology and taxonomy of individual groups;
- Evolution of the main groups in time and space;
- Microfossils as indicators of palaeo-ecological changes;
- Use of biostatistics in micropalaeontology;
- Importance and use of microfossils in the stratigraphy, sedimentology, palaeoecology and petroleum geology.
Geology (MAG) - Geology and Palaeontology (RGP)
Exam schedulesThere are no exams scheduled!
Ooops...It looks like you're using an old version of your browser.
For the best experience, please update your browser or use alternative options as Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.