- The current world situation and the need for natural and energy resources, the global situation. The importance of geology in the light of global conditions.
- Non-renewable energy sources (oil, coal, natural gas, min. Raw materials). Uses, advantages and disadvantages.
- Renewable and alternative energy sources. Geothermal (heat pumps …), aquatic (thermal, mineral waters …), nuclear, solar, wind and other energies. Uses, advantages and disadvantages.
- Drilling, methods and purpose of drilling.
- The consequences of exploitation of natural resources on the environment, landfills, natural disasters.
- Economics, law of supply and demand, cycles, prices. World Stock Exchange (LME, NYMEX …) and market conditions.
- Environmental data (Slovenian – ARSO, GURS, EIONET, GeoZS …, foreign), data acquisition, legal framework of use.
- Standards (ISO, SIST, DIN, ASTM) and their significance in the field of geology (methodology, standardization …).
- Legislation (Official Gazette, sectoral legislation – MESP, MG …, organization and review of the main laws, regulations and regulations in the field of geology and environment). Introduction to European legislation (EURLex), European guidelines.
- Management of natural resources, sustainable development.
- Ability to work independently (familiarization with the course of the professional examination).
- Current problems and applications.
- Seminar work.
- Computer and computer work (online: an overview of the state of natural and renewable resources, legislation, economics, environmental data …).
- View of selected exploitation of natural resources and environmental issues.
Geology (MAG) - Geoenvironment and Geomaterials (GGM)
|Teacher||Nastja Rogan Šmuc|
Exam schedulesThere are no exams scheduled!
Ooops...It looks like you're using an old version of your browser.
For the best experience, please update your browser or use alternative options as Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.