- 3D computer animation: development, history, overview
- Animation pipeline, production stages
- Basic animation techniques
- Key frames, defining key states of objects and key poses of characters, interpolation
- Basic change operations (shift, rotation, scaling)
- Animating with modifiers
- Animation along the path, constraints and motion control
- Morphing and 3D shape interpolation
- Animating textures, lights and cameras
- Basic character animation (hierarchy, controls, bones, skin)
- Basic animation of technical objects
- Particle systems, flocks and autonomous agents.
- Dynamic objects simulations (collision, hair and fur, cloth, rigid and soft bodies).
- Simulating liquids, gases, plants and other natural phenomena
- Selected topics on using 3D animations
Graphic and Interactive Communication (GIK)
Graphic and Media Technology (GMT)
|Teacher||Tanja Nuša Kočevar|
Helena Gabrijelčič Tomc
Skip to content
Exam schedulesThere are no exams scheduled!
Ooops...It looks like you're using an old version of your browser.
For the best experience, please update your browser or use alternative options as Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.