COMPLETION OF STUDIES (BOLOGNA REFORM PROGRAMMES)
If more than two years have passed since the student interrupted his studies, he must, in accordance with the Statute of UL, submit an application for further studies. Interruption of studies is counted from the date the student loses the student status.
DESCRIPTION OF THE STUDY COMPLETION PROCEDURE
- Please fill in the Completion of Studies form (Slovenian: “Dokončanje študija po prekinitvi”) available at the bottom of the page;
- Print out and sign the filled in form;
- Please attach a copy of your “Indeks” (all filled in pages)
- Bring the documents to the administration office or send them to the following address:
Oddelek za tekstilstvo, grafiko in oblikovanje
Snežniška ulica 5
»Za Študijsko komisijo«
- Applications are examined once per month. You will receive the Studies Committee decision about the completion of your studies to your home address.
- In addition to the decision, you will also receive an invoice (in accordance with the UL’s price list). Please sent the payment confirmation either as an e-mail attachment or bring it to the student administration office so we can grant you access to the VIS system (the Higher Education Information System used to register or unregister for an exam).