Tutoring at the Faculty of Natural Sciences and Engineering
Tutoring is systematic guidance to students in their studies and in their academic development.
The purpose of tutoring at NTF is to:
- support students during their studies,
- increase the transfer of students to the next year,
- advise students in the selection of optional courses,
- assist in the study of individual courses or the mandatory practice,
- encourage students to participate in extracurricular activities.
- Vice dean for student affairs at faculty: prof. dr. Jožef Medved
- Coordinator of tutoring at faculty: assist. prof. dr. Marija Gorjanc
- Coordinator of tutoring at the department of textiles: assist. prof. dr. Stane Praček
- Coordinator of tutoring at the department of materials and metallurgy: assoc. prof. dr. Goran Kugler
- Coordinator of tutoring at the department of geology: assist. prof. dr. Simona Skobe
- Coordinator of tutoring at the department of geotechnology and mining: assoc. prof. dr. Evgen Dervarič
- Tutoring of foreign students: assist. prof. dr. Matjaž Knap (student tutor: Blaž Leskovar)
More about tutoring at the University of Ljubljana website (link → http://www.uni-lj.si/study/useful_information/tutoring/)