- To explain fundamental knowledge about the composition, structure and properties of ceramic materials and its applicability in various fields of nature, technique and medicine.
- To achieve the understanding of mechanisms in material on a micro-level that are important for the understanding of materials behaviour.
- To present the phenomenon that occur during exploitation between the material and its surroundings.
- To acquaint students with advanced ceramic material
- Student is familiar with the properties of ceramic materials and understands the phenomenon that can occur during exploitation between the material and its surroundings.
- Knows how to select and use ceramics for construction applications in various fields of science, engineering and medicine.
- Is competent in the field of advanced ceramic materials.
Materials and Metallurgy (MAG)
Exam schedulesThere are no exams scheduled!
Ooops...It looks like you're using an old version of your browser.
For the best experience, please update your browser or use alternative options as Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.