we are inviting you to join us at Information days 2022 of Faculty of Natural sciences and engineering in English (February 22nd) and Slovenian (February 11th and 12th) language.
Information days 2022 in English language
You are welcome to join us at the University of Ljubljana online Information day 2022 in English, which will be held on February 22nd 2022 at 1.15 pm CET. Presentation of Faculty of Natural Sciences and Engineering will be held on the same day at 3 pm.
During the event, we will present you useful information about studying at the University of Ljubljana, living in Slovenia, enjoying the student status and study possibilities at our academies and faculties. The presentations will be held in English. Learn all there is to know when choosing to study at our University and prepare your questions.
You will learn all there is to know when choosing to study at our University and prepare your questions.
For more information and program visit UL.
Information days 2022 in Slovenian language
You are welcome to join us at the Faculty of Natural sciences and engineering online Information day 2022 in Slovene, which will be held on online, due to the current epidemiological situation, on:
- On Friday, February 11th, 2022 at 10 a.m. and 3 p.m.
- on Saturday, February 12th, 2022 at 10 p.m.
At the Faculty of Natural Sciences and Engineering you can choose internationally comparable study programs of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd level of study in the fields of:
- geology (Zoom link: https://bit.ly/2NdW6Wq)
- geotechnology, mining and the environment (Zoom link: https://bit.ly/3rfPRDc),
- materials and metallurgy (Zoom link: https://bit.ly/3KWaKv0),
- textiles (Zoom link: https://bit.ly/3gfPXnX),
- textile and clothing design(Zoom link: https://bit.ly/3rj6Cxy).
- graphics (Friday Zoom link: Graphic and interactive communications: https://bit.ly/3reRHEu, Graphic and media technology https://bit.ly/3IRs6ap, Sturday Zoom link: https://bit.ly/3s1syw6)
The Faculty of Natural Sciences and Engineering is unique within the University of Ljubljana, as it works in the field of natural sciences, technology and art. Despite the diversity of study programs, materials are common to all, as they deal with the processing of almost all types of raw materials. During study students are involved in various research projects, field and laboratory work and cooperation with the companies.
For more information please visit our website.
Until then, we invite you to follow our faculty FB pages, or departmental FB pages.
You can also find many interesting stories on our YT channel.