COMPLETION OF STUDIES
In accordance with Article 48 of the Act Amending the Higher Education Act (ZVIS-D), students of pre-Bologna Reform programmes may complete their studies under the enrolment conditions, but only until the end of the 2015/2016 academic year.
Conditions for completing studies:
- Enrolment in all years
- Completed mandatory practical work
DESCRIPTION OF THE STUDY COMPLETION PROCEDURE+
- Please fill in the Completion of Studies form (Slovenian: “Dokončanje študija po prekinitvi”) available at the bottom of the page;
- Print out and sign the filled in form;
- Please attach a copy of your “Indeks” (all filled in pages)
- Bring the documents to the administration office or send them to the following address:
Oddelek za tekstilstvo, grafiko in oblikovanje
Snežniška ulica 5
»Za Študijsko komisijo«
- Applications are examined once per month. You will receive the Studies Committee decision about the completion of your studies to your home address.
- In addition to the decision, you will also receive an invoice (in accordance with the UL’s price list). Please sent the payment confirmation either as an e-mail attachment or bring it to the student administration office so we can grant you access to the VIS system (the Higher Education Information System used to register or unregister for an exam).
UNDERGRADUATE THESIS (application and oral presentation)+
- The subject of your undergraduate thesis must be registered at least 2 months before the oral presentation.
- Presentations do not take place in July and August.
- Deadlines for submitting undergraduate theses and the dates for the presentations are published on the website.
- The last date for presenting an undergraduate thesis is September 2016!
PAYMENT OF THE UNDERGRADUATE THESIS AND ORAL PRESENTATION+
- You are required to pay for the undergraduate thesis in the event that you were a regular student and if more than a year has elapsed since the end of your student status. Part-time students are exempt from paying the fee.
- The payment order is available at the student administration office; please attach the confirmation of payment to the other documents when submitting the undergraduate thesis for the oral presentation.