The transfer between study programmes is possible within the second level study programmes of the Department of Textiles, Graphic Arts and Design of the Faculty of Natural Sciences and Engineering and other faculties in accordance with the Higher Education Act, the Criteria for Changing Study Programmes and other regulations.
For transfer between programmes, the following criteria shall be taken into account:
- meeting the conditions for enrolment in the new study programme,
- number of places available,
- years or semesters in previous study programme where the student has completed all the work required and which can be credited in full,
- minimum number of semesters the student will have to complete in order to graduate in the new programme.
- from the second level study programmes in the following areas of expertise: graphic and interactive communications, computer science, informatics and media,
- from the second level study programmes from other professional fields,
- from the university programmes prior to the introduction of the Bologna Declaration in the following areas of expertise: graphic and interactive communications, computer science, informatics and media,
- from the university programmes prior to the introduction of the Bologna Declaration from other professional fields.
Transfer is possible:
Candidates must meet the conditions required for the entry into the programme they wish to transfer into. For each individual candidate, the FNSE Studies Committee determines the obligations that have to be met prior to the enrolment into the new programme and specifies which year the student can enrol into.