In the second half of the winter semester of academic year 21/22, we collaborated with students in the seminar of the subject Integration of Design and Technology with the Department of Geology, which is the organizer of the Concultation of Slovenian Geologists. To this end, the students were divided into groups and tasked with creating a corporate visual identity that will be used for the event. The first step in the process of work was the creation of a logo that will capture in an interesting way the content that is primary in the event. After the logo was made, other useful and promotional materials were prepared. In the gallery you can see products created in eleven groups.
Groups of participating students (according to the sequence of products shown):
• Maja Grojzdek, Sara Mužar, Zala Zalar
• Saša Erlah, Kaja Klančar, Manca Korošec
• Tea Gale, Eva Janeš, Žan Vodnik
• Mare Černuta, Aleksandra Košir, Anja Rošer
• Manca Drusany, Nejla Kadirić
• Jaka Ceglar, Jaka Mušič, Tilen Sinožič
• Petra Lapajne Povirk, Taja Marčetič, Dalia Petrič
• Janja Cerar, Nina Markelj, Žan Mole, Ian Polak Rožac
• Agata Czapnik, Lana Gojić, Eva Jereb, Dominika Rozina
• Špela Jerman, Barbara Ocvirk, Sabrina Puc
• Nina Štanfel, Aljaž Topolovec, Sara Živič
Project mentors: assist. prof. dr. Nace Pušnik, assist. dr. Gregor Franken, assist. prof. dr. Petra Žvab Rožič, prof. dr. Boštjan Rožič.
Praise and thanks to all participating students for a successfully completed project!