In the first half of the winter semester of academic year 21/22, we collaborated during the seminar of the subject Integration of Design and Technology with the Slovenian Hospic Society. To this end, the students were divided into groups and tasked with creating materials for their campaigns. Based on corporate visual identity of the association, the students prepared products through group work, which raise awareness of the following topics:
- Children who died during pregnancy or soon after birth (“Even if we haven’t seen you, it hurts”).
- The right to say goodbye (“We didn’t have a chance.”).
- The power of male mourning. (“There is power in vulnerability.”).
- A tree for life. (“In your memory, I will plant a tree.”).
Groups of participating students (according to the sequence of products shown):
• Maja Grojzdek, Sara Mužar, Zala Zalar
• Saša Erlah, Kaja Klančar, Manca Korošec
• Tea Gale, Eva Janeš, Žan Vodnik
• Mare Černuta, Aleksandra Košir, Anja Rošer
• Manca Drusany, Nejla Kadirić
• Jaka Ceglar, Jaka Mušič, Tilen Sinožič
• Petra Lapajne Povirk, Taja Marčetič, Dalia Petrič
• Janja Cerar, Nina Markelj, Žan Mole, Ian Polak Rožac
• Agata Czapnik, Lana Gojić, Eva Jereb, Dominika Rozina
• Špela Jerman, Barbara Ocvirk, Sabrina Puc
• Nina Štanfel, Aljaž Topolovec, Sara Živič
Project mentors (faculty): assist. prof. dr. Nace Pušnik, assist. dr. Gregor Franken, prof. dr. Helena Gabrijelčič Tomc.
Project mentors (Hospic): Andreja Cilenšek, Renata Roban, Andreja Martinčič.
All participating students are praised and thanked for the successfully completed project!