In the first half of the winter semester of academic year 20/21, we collaborated during the seminar of the subject Integration of Design and Technology with the Department of Geology, which in the upcoming year 2021 (co)organizes an international geological conference entitled Alpine Workshop. To this end, the students were divided into groups of three and tasked with creating a corporate visual identity to be used for the conference. The first step in the process was the creation of a logo that will cover in an interesting way the contents that are primary in the before mentioned conference; Alps, Dinarides and the Pannonia Plain. After the logo was made, other useful and promotional materials were prepared. In the gallery you can see the products created in eight groups. At the end of the project, a decision was made to use a proposal for the next Alpine Workshop conference, which was carried out by a group Maja Kotar, Karin Moder and Maša Planinc.
All participating students are praised and thanked for the successfully completed project; it is necessary to point out the selected idea of the mentioned authors, which is presented in the gallery as the first!
Project mentors: assist. prof. dr. Nace Pušnik, assist. dr. Gregor Franken, assist. prof. dr. Petra Žvab Rožič, prof. dr. Boštjan Rožič.
Groups of participating students (according to the sequence of products shown):
• Maja Kotar, Karin Moder, Maša Planinc
• Lucia Jamnik, Špela Pašič, Ana Šaše
• Jasmina Ajdini, Sara Krašovec, Katarina Lipušček
• Marko Bergant, Nina Čuk, Angelina Temelkovska
• Eneja Kocjančič, Ivana Katarina Milinković, Nina Vene
• Bojana Jovanovska, Eva Tjaša Jurišić, Sinja Stres
• Katja Komplet, Melani Medved, Maja Račič
• Angela Stojanoska, Matic Strgar, Jasna Lavra Zabel