Univerzitetna služba za raziskovalno dejavnost je posredovala obvestilo o začetku delovanja Delivering Research Data Management Services.
The MOOC Delivering Research Data Management Services is aimed at individuals who support researchers to manage and share their data, including librarians, IT and information specialists, data stewards, and research office staff.
The MOOC will cover the following topics:
- What research support services are commonly offered and who is responsible for providing them?
- How to perform a gap analysis and what tools are needed?
- How to support researchers to develop Data Management Plans (DMPs) and offer feedback or consultations?
- How to provide for short and long term preservation and storage of research data and, where possible, use existing community standards?
- How to develop your own RDM Roadmap?
The Delivering Research Data Management Services will start on September 2.
The teaser is already available at https://www.futurelearn.com/courses/delivering-research-data-management-services
If you are interested in Essentials 4 Data Support, registration for the (updated) Autumn course is still open!